Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winterfest 2010

I am a scrapbooker more than a stamper, but one thing I look forward to each year is Winterfest, a weeklong festival of challenges on the TwoPeasinaBucket.com stamping board. Here is a link. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=list&forum_id=22&x=11&y=5 Winterfest 2010 began yesterday and continueus through Feb. 28.

Whether you are a beginner stamper or advanced, (or like me, somewhere in between), you should find something in the Winterfest 2010 that inspires your creativity. And I am sure they don't mind if you let several challenges inspire just one card. That's what I'm doing with a card in progress. Check out the Masquerade Challenge, the Stamp on a Doughnut Challenge (don't worry this does not involve fatty food unless you want to eat some instead of stamp on them!) and the Spray-It Challenge. When I finish my card, I'll come back and post it here. That will be this afternoon sometime, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment