Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hunt’s® Lemon-Tomato Chicken Pasta

Hunt’s® Lemon-Tomato Chicken Pasta

I am going to try this recipe soon. I am letting everyone know now because of a coupon promotion that is going on at Hunts.com. Print this or one of six other recipes, get one coupon for canned tomatoes. Share it on a social media website, get another. I got it for sharing it on Facebook, but since I don't think very many of you are Facebook followers of mine, I wanted to share it with you as well.

For me, this will be a way to use up the last of the Angel Tree/Treasure Box pasta that was for awhile taking over my pantry, as well as some lemons my mother gave me on Jan. 1. I think it will be a great way to do so, but you get one more coupon for writing a recipe review on their site. Since I also see this site as a place to share that sort of thing, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment