Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

One of my goals for 2010, now being realized just over one hour into the new year, was to start this blog. I actually created it in December and wanted to activate my online scrapbooking store at the same time as this blog. But the scrapbooking store isn't ready yet. I am ready to blog, so here we are.

This will be a blog for scrapbookers. It is especially for those scrapbookers who, like me, make their pages mostly about the stories we want to remember. Many of my pages are a little more than photos on colored cardstock with journaling. It is, though, that little more that gives me great joy to create.

Scrapbooking has been my passion since October 2001, when I made my first page. Except for during one significant break in 2003-04, I've been creating pages on an almost daily basis ever since. I have learned a few things along the way, and I'm eager to share them here. Soon, this blog will have layouts and tips for making yours.

I also will soon be selling supplies, idea books and possibly items to help us get organized. I'm excited about the possibilties that will bring, but until that's up and running, let's dig into our stashes and get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment