Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Major changes coming - stay tuned!

I have been struggling for a time to define the purposes of my two blogs. This blog, the older one, originally focused on my passion for scrapbooking and my hopes of turning that into a business. But with some major life changes taking place recently, my interest in scrapbooking is definitely not what it was two years ago. And so, I will be changing directions with this blog soon. It's late, but I wanted to let everyone know. John Jones, I think you are very much going to enjoy the change in direction this blog will be taking. As for my other four followers, thank you for your support. Visit the blogs I am following for even greater inspiration. (Well, except for Oh My, Mini, which is the story of the best grandchild I have ever known.)
I will post more tomorrow when my thoughts are more coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment