Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Maybe I'm ready for a trip to the beach!






It is happening on July 16. It will be the first time in about 12 years that I really got down in the sand, although I've gone for walks above the shoreline in Coronado, Long Beach, Santa Monica (numerous times), San Diego and Catalina, and on short-hop cruises involving the latter two of those places since then. So these beach stamps get plenty of use, except for the lighthouse one that caused my husband Don to buy these stamps for me a few years ago. I made this one for World Stamping Week at Two Peas as well. Some things I did were create a water color background with water pencils (ask me more if you want), and add to the large micro-beaded starfish sticker I already had by glueing a starfish from my starfish stamp on top.



1 comment: